Are you an accountant looking to use your skills to serve? Join us as we work towards life in all its fullness for Nepal’s poor and disadvantaged.
INF Australia is seeking an experienced and qualified accountant to:
• review our financial capacity, policies and systems, ensuring compliance with Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and relevant accounting standards;
• manage all DFAT financial policy requirements, budgeting, reporting and acquittals;
• support Office Manager in preparation of regular (monthly, quarterly and annual) and strategic reports and forecasts for CEO, Board, and auditors;
• provide strategic financial and forecasting advice and support to CEO;
• support CEO for maintenance and improvement of financial management policies and processes.
This is a permanent part-time role, 1-2 days per week. It is based in our office in Chatswood, Sydney, but remote or home-based work is available for the right candidate.
Applications close Monday 19 August, 9am. See the position description and how to apply here.
For further information, please contact our office at 02 9411 1195 or email@example.com.
Photo: the INF Australia staff team excluding our Nepal Programs Manager, Russ Hancock