Vision Trips & Treks
Do you want to see INF’s incredible work firsthand, experience the beauty of Nepal, and be challenged & encouraged in your faith?
Join us on a two-week vision trip or fundraising trek for a life-changing experience.
- See how INF and other partner organisations work alongside poor and marginalised people and communities for a hopeful future
- Grow in faith as you visit vibrant Nepali churches and reflect on God’s heart for mission and justice
- Meet INF Australia’s expatriate Workers, as they use their gifts & skills to serve in Nepal as an expression of their faith
- Experience Nepali hospitality & culture and even learn a little bit of Nepali language
- Push yourself to complete a challenging and rewarding trek such as the trek to Annapurna Base Camp, generally around 9 days
- Raise vital funds for INF’s life-saving and life-transforming work
- Visit some INF programs to see firsthand the kind of impact your fundraising makes
- See the sights in Kathmandu and Pokhara
VISION TRIP 2018
WHEN: 20th October to 5th November 2018
WHO FOR: Anyone wanting to see Nepal and the work of INF with Peggy Franks – who worked as INF’s Nursing Advisor for many years.
HOW MUCH: $1,900 + international flights
ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK 2018
WHEN: 16th November to 30th November 2018
WHO FOR: HSC and university students, and their parent/s if they’d like to join!
HOW MUCH: $1,800 + international flights
MORE DETAIL: Overview
VISION TRIP JANUARY 2019
WHEN: 3rd January to 17th January 2019
WHO FOR: Open to all and particularly suited for tertiary students, young adults and for family groups with children over ten years of age
HOW MUCH: $1,750 + international flights
ENQUIRE NOW about the above trips or to discuss a tailored trip contact:  9411 1195 or email@example.com
* All trips are subject to confirmation of the minimum number of participants (generally 6) by registration cut-off date
How much does it cost?
Generally, trips cost around $1800-$2000, excluding international flights. This covers daily living expenses, internal transport and accommodation.
When do you normally run trips and who are they for?
We run Vision Trips in January and October. The January trip is geared towards students, younger adults, and can include families with children over the age of 10. The October trip is open to all, including older participants.
We run our annual fundraising trek in October for anyone interested.
How fit do I need to be to go on a trek?
While you do need a level of fitness, you don’t need to be an athlete! INF will provide a suggested training program to help you increase your fitness.
How much money do I have to raise to go on the trek?
You don’t have to raise a certain amount to be able to participate. We do, however, provide you with the tools to inspire people to give generously, so that you can raise as much as you are able to for our life-changing work.