About INF North America
Formed in 2007, INF North America is the youngest of the six members of the 'family' of INF organizations around the world.
INF North America is based in Tulsa Oklahoma in the USA with an office in Omaha Nebraska as well.
Tulsa is the home city of INF North America Executive Director John Taylor. He, his wife Kathy and seven children served with INF in Nepal from the mid-80s to mid-90s.
Omaha is the home city of INF North America Outreach Director Mark Kiser and his family. Mark and his wife Lori were formerly missionaries with INF in Nepal.
INF North America serves to gather people, prayer and a purse to close the gaps on the front lines of INF work in Nepal. We actively recruit, and send both short and long-term missionaries and interns to the field. INF North America also has partner missions in the USA and Canada.
INF partner missions in the USA and Canada include:
INF North America also raises financial and prayer support for INF's work in Nepal. INF North America is registered throughout the USA as a 'non-profit' organization, making it eligible for tax-deductible donations. INF North America also hopes to register as a non-profit organization in Canada.
INF North America is involved in ministry among the thousands of Nepali people now living and working in the USA and Canada, notably ethnic Nepali refugees from Bhutan.
INF North America is run by a board of US and Canadian Christians, which normally meets by teleconference.
INF North America board members include:
- Laurie Spady, [President], from Canada
- Dr Frauke Schaefer [Vice-President], US-German former missionary with INF in Nepal
- Rev. John Taylor [Executive Director], US former missionary with INF in Nepal
- Min Thapa, US-Nepali former church leader in Nepal and current ITEEN leader in US
- Hom Neupane, US-Nepali former Director of Patan Hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Jude Lui [Treasurer], Certified Public Accountant
- Mark Kiser [Secretary],US former missionary with INF in Nepal
An INF North America Board of Reference was formed in 2008 which includes:
- George Verwer, founder of the Christian mission Operation Mobilization
- Philip Yancey, the well-known US writer
For more information about INF North America, please e-mail:
- INF North America Executive Director John Taylor at email@example.com, or Mark Kiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INF North America Board President Laurie Spady at email@example.com