We support INF Nepal’s health and community development programs among poor and marginalised communities in remote western Nepal. We also send volunteers to serve in these programs.
- Work on construction of 91 houses & 3 schools which are earthquake-resilient & disability-accessible
- Improve income & health for over 20,000 people through self-help groups
- Provide food, shelter and medical support to 14,000 people affected by large-scale flooding
- Provide clinical support for over 3,200 patients with leprosy, spinal cord injuries & other disabilities
- Support 5 expatriate individuals & families who provide training and support in education, health & financial management
Events & Actions
VISION TRIP 2020
In January 2020, join INF Australia CEO, Ben Thurley, to be encouraged, challenged and enriched – learning from Nepali Christians, INF’s passionate staff and volunteers, and communities across Nepal, as they work together for fullness of life.
Experience Nepal With Us
INF Australia’s vision trips & treks will inspire, challenge and change you!
Experience the beauty, culture & hospitality of Nepal. Be inspired by INF’s transformational health & community work. Be challenged to grow – personally and spiritually.
INF Australia organises two-week exposure visits or fundraising treks for churches, schools and groups in October and January each year. We can also develop customised programs for churches, schools or groups. Find out more about Vision Trips or email us.
Engage Your Church or Group
INF Australia’s passionate and insightful speakers and preachers can inspire and inform your church, school or group. Through sermons, talks, workshops & Bible Studies, they will inspire, encourage & challenge your group with the good news about God’s work in Nepal & here in Australia and the part you can play in overcoming poverty & injustice.
Or try a small taste of the challenges of life in Nepal through one of our highly engaging and participatory simulation games. Perfect for youth groups, young adults, and groups of all ages, our simulation games open up new worlds & tackle big issues in a fun and challenging way.
To book a speaker or a simulation game, email us.
Find out more about becoming an INF Ambassador in your church, school or group.
David and Kylie Colville, with their children George, Oscar and Bronte, are…
Check out all INF Australia news
- Ben Thurley, CEO
- Jin Sim Lee, Office Manager / Company Secretary
- Russ Hancock, Nepal Programs Manager
- Steve Barnett, Australian Programs Manager
- Alex Barwick, Media & Communications Advisor
- Cherry Mawson, Australia & Nepal Programs Officer
- Richard Groves [Chair]
- Matthew Johnson [Treasurer]
- Ravi Underwood
- Rudra Paudel
- Kerrie Worboys
- Catherine Clark
- William Hood
- Nicola McGunnigle
- Richard Reeve
- Brisbane: Joy and Barry Payne
- South Australia: Nicola and Tom McGunnigle-Hilder
- Tasmania: Neil and Suzanne Walker
- Western Australia: Phil Lindsay and Toni Law
- Inge Baumann-May & Neil May – INF Public Health Advisor
- Ming Poon – INF Nursing Advisor
- Terry & Julie Steven(with Micah & Daniel) – INF Finance Advisor
- David & Kylie Colville (with Bronte, George & Oscar) – Teachers at KISC
- Chris & Jill Palmer (with Sophie, Oliver, Cosette, Toby & Banjo) – Teachers at KISC
INF Australia t: 9411 1195 e:email@example.com
ABN: 75 090 528 500
The INF Australia office is in Saint Paul’s Anglican Church, West Chatswood, and is normally open from 9am to 5pm on week days. We’d love you to drop in and say hello!
Postal address :
PO Box 5400
1 View Street
INF is committed to protecting the people we serve. Our constitution describes our purpose and aims. Our annual report and general financial report describes our activities and explain how funds have been spent.
INF in Australia is committed to honesty, integrity and transparency. If you have any questions or comments about our work, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or  9411 1195. Our complaints procedure is available here.
INF Australia is accredited by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), responsible for managing the Australian Government’s aid program. We receive support through the Australian NGOCooperation Program (ANCP).
INF/A is a member of the Australian Council For International Development, the peak body for Australian charities involved in international development, and a signatory to their Code of Conduct.