We support INF Nepal’s health and community development programs among poor and marginalised communities in remote western Nepal. We also send volunteers to serve in these programs.
To find out more about our work, please visit inf.org.au
INF Australia engages Australian Christians in God’s work in Nepal.
Working with the church in Australia, we provide engaging Biblical teaching, powerful experiences [simulations in Australia and vision trips to Nepal] to give people an understanding and deep connection with Nepalese churches and communities in both Nepal and Australia. Opportunities to share financially and in prayer give practical expression to our connectedness in the body of Christ.
“they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to sharing, to the breaking of bread and the prayers” (Acts 2:42).
To book a speaker or a simulation game, email us.
Find out more about becoming an INF Ambassador in your church, school or group.
Connecting Australian students with Nepal and God’s world
INF Australia partners with schools to offer unforgettable experiences, engaging teaching and school resources, and profound service opportunities in both Australia and Nepal.
- Experiences in global mission
- Poverty & justice
- Service & advocacy opportunities
- Experiential learning and engaging school resources
Email us to book an INF speaker or teacher, order resources, or find out more about our simulations and service opportunities.
INF has always placed a special emphasis on protecting the most vulnerable…
Check out all INF Australia news
- Ben Thurley, CEO
- Jin Sim Lee, Office Manager / Company Secretary
- Russ Hancock, Nepal Programs Manager
- Steve Barnett, Australian Programs Manager
- Alex Barwick, Media & Communications Advisor
- Carolina Cordoba, Finance Manager
- Ravi Underwood [Chair]
- William Hood [Deputy Chair]
- Matthew Johnson [Treasurer]
- Richard Groves
- Rudra Paudel
- Kerrie Worboys
- Catherine Clark
- Nicola McGunnigle
- Richard Reeve
- Brisbane: Joy and Barry Payne
- South Australia: Nicola and Tom McGunnigle-Hilder
- Tasmania: Neil and Suzanne Walker
- Western Australia: Phil Lindsay and Toni Law
- Inge Baumann-May & Neil May – INF Public Health Advisor
- Ming Poon – INF Nursing Advisor
- Phil & Elle Morris (with Evie, Jude & Isaac) – Nepal Country Director, INF International
INF Australia t: 9411 1195 e:email@example.com
ABN: 75 090 528 500
The INF Australia office is in Saint Paul’s Anglican Church, West Chatswood, and is normally open from 9am to 5pm on week days. We’d love you to drop in and say hello!
Postal address :
PO Box 5400
1 View Street
INF is committed to protecting the people we serve. Our constitution describes our purpose and aims. Our annual report and general financial report describes our activities and explain how funds have been spent.
INF in Australia is committed to honesty, integrity and transparency. If you have any questions or comments about our work, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or  9411 1195. Our complaints procedure is available here.
INF Australia is accredited by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), responsible for managing the Australian Government’s aid program. We receive support through the Australian NGOCooperation Program (ANCP).
INF/A is a member of the Australian Council For International Development, the peak body for Australian charities involved in international development, and a signatory to their Code of Conduct.