Thousands of Australians are helping bring about those changes through prayer, financial support, using their skills and / or their time to help, or spreading the word online or in their churches, business and schools.
We are a Christian organisation motivated by our faith in Jesus, but we do not discriminate on the basis of faith and welcome involvement from anyone who shares our values.
The INF Australia team includes:
- Phil Morris, CEO
- Jin Sim Lee, Office Manager / Company Secretary
- Selena Courtness, Communications Coordinator
- James Lee, Relationships Manager
- Russ Hancock, Nepal Programs Manager
- Honorary Treasurer, Matthew Johnson
INF Australia Board members include:
- Richard Groves [Executive Chairman]
- Steph Judd
- Upendra Singh
- Ming Wong Too Yuen
- Rudra Paudel
- Kerrie Worboys
INF Australia State Representatives include:
- Sunshine Coast: Joy Ham
- Brisbane: Joy and Barry Payne
- South Australia: Brian and Heather Wheatley
- Tasmania: Neil and Suzanne Walker
- Western Australia: Phil Lindsay and Toni Law
- Victoria: Bethia Sullivan
INF/A is committed to honesty and transparency and is a member of the Australian Council For International Development and a signatory to their Code of Conduct, adhering to high standards of management, public communication and disbursement of funds. INF/A publishes an Annual Report and has a Complaints policy which describes how anyone can confidentially raise concerns about any aspect of INF Australia’s work.
For more information about INF Australia,
please call  9411 1195 or
The INF Australia office is in the grounds of Saint Paul’s Anglican Church in West Chatswood and is normally open from 9am to 5pm on working days. You are welcome to drop in and say hello!
Postal address :
PO Box 5400
1 View Street