INF North America empowers Nepal’s poorest people through life-changing health and community development work that is distinctively shaped by INF’s Christian identity and values.
What we do
We mobilise prayer for Nepal and INF’s work among Christians and churches in the US and provide regular information and resources for prayer. Sign-up here for regular prayer updates by email.
We work with experienced partners in the US to recruit servant-hearted and qualified Christian professional volunteers to support INF’s work in Nepal. Find out more about current service opportunities here.
We help churches and Christians in the US to befriend and meet the needs of Nepali and Bhutanese migrants. To find out more contact Min Thapa.
How you can help
We need you! The work of INF USA is carried out by a team of volunteers with administrative and logistical support from INF’s Kathmandu office. We are actively looking and praying for volunteers in USA to join our team, including:
- Committed individuals to serve on the board as treasurer [with financial expertise] and as Board Chair
- Communicators who are excited to tell the stories of what God is doing in INF and Nepal; online, through social media and to groups and individuals
- Prayer mobilisers
- Networkers who can help us connect with people who’d love to know about and support our work
- Strategic thinkers, organizers and administrators
If you are interested in any of these roles or are simply excited by the vision but not sure yet how you can help then we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch.
INF/NA works with the following partner missions in the USA:
INF USA members include:
- Min Thapa, US-Nepali former church leader in Nepal and current ITEEN leader in US
- Hom Neupane, US-Nepali former Director of Patan Hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Jude Lui [Treasurer], Certified Public Accountant