We run three well-equipped hospitals and we endeavour to provide quality care and affordable health services to the people of Nepal. We also run general physical rehabilitation services and medical-surgical outreach in remote parts of Nepal.
We have developed a disaster response and resilience team to respond rapidly and effectively to any emergencies, to work with communities, to help them recover, to become disaster resilience in long term and to prepare for future disasters.
INF Nepal board members are as follows:
- Ram Chandra Timothy [Chairperson]
- Rajendra Kumar Adhikari [Vice-Chairperson]
- Madhu Kumar Thapa [Secretary]
- Dhana Lama [Treasurer]
- Karisma Bhattarai [Member]
- Bhim Kumari Shrestha [Member]
- Yam Joshi [Member]
- Madhav Neupane [Member]
- Dr Shiva Ram Srimal [Member]
पोखरास्थित ईन्टरनेसनल नेपाल फेलोसिप (आई एन एफ) नेपालद्वारा सञ्चालित हरियो खर्क अस्पतालमा…